The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5483|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||sws|| ||Cuwc|
| ||crane, horse, horseback, horseback + (07392), horsehoofs + (06119)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Hab 1:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.
- Hab 3:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Was the LORD displeased against the rivers? was thine anger against the rivers? was thy wrath against the sea, that thou didst ride upon thine horses and thy chariots of salvation?
- Hab 3:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thou didst walk through the sea with thine horses, through the heap of great waters.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Cuwc". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".