The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5545|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xls|| ||Calach|
| ||forgive, forgiven, pardon, pardoned, pardons|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Jer 5:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Roam to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, And look now and take note. And seek in her open squares, If you can find a man, If there is one who does justice, who seeks truth, ThenI will pardon her.
- Jer 5:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Why shouldI pardon you? Your sons have forsaken Me And sworn by those who are not gods. WhenI had fed them to the full, They committed adultery And trooped to the harlot's house.
- Jer 31:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD ,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "forI will forgive their iniquity, and their sinI will remember no more ."
- Jer 33:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, andI will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned against Me and by which they have transgressed against Me.
- Jer 36:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Perhaps the house of Judah will hear all the calamity whichI plan to bring on them, in order that every man will turn from his evil way; thenI will forgive their iniquity and their sin ."
- Jer 50:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'In those days and at that time ,' declares the LORD, 'search will be made for the iniquity of Israel, but there will be none; and for the sins of Judah, but they will not be found; forI will pardon those whomI leave as a remnant .'
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Calach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".