The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5545|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xls|| ||Calach|
| ||forgive, forgiven, pardon, spare|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Jer 5:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; andI will pardon it.
- Jer 5:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- How shallI pardon thee for this? thy children have forsaken me, and sworn by them that are no gods: whenI had fed them to the full, they then committed adultery, and assembled themselves by troops in the harlots' houses.
- Jer 31:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: forI will forgive their iniquity, andI will remember their sin no more.
- Jer 33:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; andI will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.
- Jer 36:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It may be that the house of Judah will hear all the evil whichI purpose to do unto them; that they may return every man from his evil way; thatI may forgive their iniquity and their sin.
- Jer 50:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: forI will pardon them whomI reserve.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Calach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".