The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 559|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rm)|| ||'amar|
| ||answer, call, command, misc., promised, said, speak, tell|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Hab 2:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
- Hab 2:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay!
- Hab 2:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake; to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach! Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'amar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".