The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 559|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rm)|| ||'amar|
| ||Asserting, address, advised, answer, answered, answers, ask, asked, asking, assigned, call, called, command, commanded, commanded to say, commands, consider, continued, decided, declare, declared, declares, demonstrates, designate, desired, follows, gave an order, gave orders, gave the order, indeed say, informed, intend, intended, intending, meditate, mentioned, name, namely, news, ordered, plainly says, promised, proposing, really thought, repeated, replied, requested, resolved, responded, said, say, saying, says, sent word, speak, speak to you saying, speaking, speaks, specifically say, specified, spoke, spoken, still say, suppose, tell, telling, tells, think, thinking, thought, told, utters, vaunt|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 10 Verses|
- Mic 2:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore thus says the LORD, "Behold, I am planning against this family a calamity From which you cannot remove your necks; And you will not walk haughtily, For it will be an evil time.
- Mic 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "On that day they will take up against you a taunt And utter a bitter lamentation and say, 'We are completely destroyed! He exchanges the portion of my people; How He removes it from me! To the apostate He apportions our fields .'
- Mic 2:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Is it being said, O house of Jacob: 'Is the Spirit of the LORD impatient? Are these His doings ?' Do not My words do good To the one walking uprightly?
- Mic 3:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI said, "Hear now, heads of Jacob And rulers of the house of Israel. Is it not for you to know justice?
- Mic 3:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thus says the LORD concerning the prophets who lead my people astray; When they have something to bite with their teeth, They cry, "Peace ," But against him who puts nothing in their mouths They declare holy war.
- Mic 3:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Her leaders pronounce judgment for a bribe, Her priests instruct for a price And her prophets divine for money. Yet they lean on the LORD saying, "Is not the LORD in our midst? Calamity will not come upon us."
- Mic 4:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we may walk in His paths ." For from Zion will go forth the law, Even the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
- Mic 4:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And now many nations have been assembled against you Who say, 'Let her be polluted, And let our eyes gloat over Zion .'
- Mic 6:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Hear now what the LORD is saying, "Arise, plead your case before the mountains, And let the hills hear your voice.
- Mic 7:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then my enemy will see, And shame will cover her who said to me, "Where is the LORD your God ?" My eyes will look on her; At that time she will be trampled down Like mire of the streets.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'amar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".