The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 559|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rm)|| ||'amar|
| ||answer, call, command, misc., promised, said, speak, tell|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 10 Verses|
- Mic 2:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family doI devise an evil, from which ye shall not remove your necks; neither shall ye go haughtily: for this time is evil.
- Mic 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In that day shall one take up a parable against you, and lament with a doleful lamentation, and say, We be utterly spoiled: he hath changed the portion of my people: how hath he removed it from me! turning away he hath divided our fields.
- Mic 2:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- O thou that art named the house of Jacob, is the spirit of the LORD straitened? are these his doings? do not my words do good to him that walketh uprightly?
- Mic 3:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI said, Hear, I pray you,O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment?
- Mic 3:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him.
- Mic 3:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us.
- Mic 4:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
- Mic 4:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now also many nations are gathered against thee, that say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye look upon Zion.
- Mic 6:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Hear ye now what the LORD saith; Arise, contend thou before the mountains, and let the hills hear thy voice.
- Mic 7:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the LORD thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'amar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".