The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5832|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||l)rz(|| ||`Azar'el|
| ||Azarael, Azareel|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ch 12:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Elkanah, and Jesiah, and Azareel, and Joezer, and Jashobeam, the Korhites,
- 1Ch 25:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The eleventh to Azareel, he, his sons, and his brethren, were twelve:
- 1Ch 27:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Of Dan, Azareel the son of Jeroham. These were the princes of the tribes of Israel.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `Azar'el". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".