The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5833|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrz(|| ||`ezrah|
| ||help, helpers|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Isa 10:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?
- Isa 20:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the inhabitant of this isle shall say in that day, Behold, such is our expectation, whither we flee for help to be delivered from the king of Assyria: and how shall we escape?
- Isa 31:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!
- Isa 31:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Yet he also is wise, and will bring evil, and will not call back his words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `ezrah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".