The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6002|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qlm(|| ||`Amaleq|
| ||Amalek, Amalekites|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ch 1:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The sons of Eliphaz were Teman, Omar, Zephi, Gatam, Kenaz, Timna and Amalek.
- 1Ch 4:43 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They destroyed the remnant of the Amalekites who escaped, and have lived there to this day.
- 1Ch 18:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- King David also dedicated these to the LORD with the silver and the gold which he had carried away from all the nations: from Edom, Moab, the sons of Ammon, the Philistines, and from Amalek.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `Amaleq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".