The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6002|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qlm(|| ||`Amaleq|
| ||Amalek, Amalekites|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ch 1:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and Timna, and Amalek.
- 1Ch 4:43 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they smote the rest of the Amalekites that were escaped, and dwelt there unto this day.
- 1Ch 18:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Them also king David dedicated unto the LORD, with the silver and the gold that he brought from all these nations; from Edom, and from Moab, and from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines, and from Amalek.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `Amaleq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".