The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6002|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qlm(|| ||`Amaleq|
| ||Amalek, Amalekites|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Jud 3:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he gathered to himself the sons of Ammon and Amalek; and he went and defeated Israel, and they possessed the city of the palm trees.
- Jud 5:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "From Ephraim those whose root is in Amalek came down, Following you, Benjamin, with your peoples; From Machir commanders came down, And from Zebulun those who wield the staff of office.
- Jud 6:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For it was when Israel had sown, that the Midianites would come up with the Amalekites and the sons of the east and go against them.
- Jud 6:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then all the Midianites and the Amalekites and the sons of the east assembled themselves; and they crossed over and camped in the valley of Jezreel.
- Jud 7:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the Midianites and the Amalekites and all the sons of the east were lying in the valley as numerous as locusts; and their camels were without number, as numerous as the sand on the seashore.
- Jud 10:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Also when the Sidonians, the Amalekites and the Maonites oppressed you, you cried out to Me, andI delivered you from their hands.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `Amaleq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".