The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6068|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||twtn(|| ||`Anathowth|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Jer 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests who were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin,
- Jer 11:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore thus says the LORD concerning the men of Anathoth, who seek your life, saying, "Do not prophesy in the name of the LORD, so that you will not die at our hand ";
- Jer 11:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and a remnant will not be left to them, forI will bring disaster on the men of Anathoth --the year of their punishment ."
- Jer 32:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Behold, Hanamel the son of Shallum your uncle is coming to you, saying, "Buy for yourself my field which is at Anathoth, for you have the right of redemption to buy it."'
- Jer 32:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Then Hanamel my uncle's son came to me in the court of the guard according to the word of the LORD and said to me, 'Buy my field, please, that is at Anathoth, which is in the land of Benjamin; for you have the right of possession and the redemption is yours; buy it for yourself.' ThenI knew that this was the word of the LORD.
- Jer 32:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I bought the field which was at Anathoth from Hanamel my uncle's son, andI weighed out the silver for him, seventeen shekels of silver.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `Anathowth". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".