The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6174|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ewr(|| ||`arowm|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Isa 20:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- at that time the LORD spoke through Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, "Go and loosen the sackcloth from your hips and take your shoes off your feet ." And he did so, going naked and barefoot.
- Isa 20:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the LORD said, "Even as My servant Isaiah has gone naked and barefoot three years as a sign and token against Egypt and Cush,
- Isa 20:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- so the king of Assyria will lead away the captives of Egypt and the exiles of Cush, young and old, naked and barefoot with buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.
- Isa 58:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry And bring the homeless poor into the house; When you see the naked, to cover him; And not to hide yourself from your own flesh?
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `arowm". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".