The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6174|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ewr(|| ||`arowm|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Isa 20:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- At the same time spake the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot.
- Isa 20:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;
- Isa 20:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.
- Isa 58:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `arowm". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".