The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6203|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||vr(|| ||`oreph|
| ||back, backs + (0310), neck, stiffnecked, stiffnecked + (07185), stiffnecked + (07186)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- De 9:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Understand therefore, that the LORD thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a stiffnecked people.
- De 9:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Furthermore the LORD spake unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:
- De 10:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.
- De 31:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ForI know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, whileI am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the LORD; and how much more after my death?
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `oreph". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".