The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6203|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||vr(|| ||`oreph|
| ||back, backs + (0310), neck, stiffnecked, stiffnecked + (07185), stiffnecked + (07186)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Ex 23:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, andI will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.
- Ex 32:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the LORD said unto Moses,I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:
- Ex 33:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Unto a land flowing with milk and honey: forI will not go up in the midst of thee; for thou art a stiffnecked people: lestI consume thee in the way.
- Ex 33:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For the LORD had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people:I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, thatI may know what to do unto thee.
- Ex 34:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he said, If nowI have found grace in thy sight,O Lord, let my Lord,I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `oreph". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".