The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6218|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rw#(|| ||`asowr|
| ||ten, ten strings, ten-stringed, tenth|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 20:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now in the seventh year, in the fifth month, on the tenth of the month, certain of the elders of Israel came to inquire of the LORD, and sat before me.
- Eze 24:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the word of the LORD came to me in the ninth year, in the tenth month, on the tenth of the month, saying,
- Eze 40:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In the twenty-fifth year of our exile, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth of the month, in the fourteenth year after the city was taken, on that same day the hand of the LORD was upon me and He brought me there.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `asowr". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".