The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6218|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rw#(|| ||`asowr|
| ||ten, ten strings, ten-stringed, tenth|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Le 16:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "This shall be a permanent statute for you: in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you shall humble your souls and not do any work, whether the native, or the alien who sojourns among you;
- Le 23:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "On exactly the tenth day of this seventh month is the day of atonement; it shall be a holy convocation for you, and you shall humble your souls and present an offering by fire to the LORD.
- Le 25:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'You shall then sound a ram's horn abroad on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the day of atonement you shall sound a horn all through your land.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `asowr". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".