The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6239|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||r#(|| ||`osher|
| ||fortune, riches, wealth|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- 2Ch 1:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- God said to Solomon, "Because you had this in mind, and did not ask for riches, wealth or honor, or the life of those who hate you, nor have you even asked for long life, but you have asked for yourself wisdom and knowledge that you may rule My people over whomI have made you king,
- 2Ch 1:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- wisdom and knowledge have been granted to you. AndI will give you riches and wealth and honor, such as none of the kings who were before you has possessed nor those who will come after you."
- 2Ch 9:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So King Solomon became greater than all the kings of the earth in riches and wisdom.
- 2Ch 17:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So the LORD established the kingdom in his control, and all Judah brought tribute to Jehoshaphat, and he had great riches and honor.
- 2Ch 18:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Jehoshaphat had great riches and honor; and he allied himself by marriage with Ahab.
- 2Ch 32:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Hezekiah had immense riches and honor; and he made for himself treasuries for silver, gold, precious stones, spices, shields and all kinds of valuable articles,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `osher". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".