The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6239|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||r#(|| ||`osher|
| ||far, riches|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- 2Ch 1:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And God said to Solomon, Because this was in thine heart, and thou hast not asked riches, wealth, or honour, nor the life of thine enemies, neither yet hast asked long life; but hast asked wisdom and knowledge for thyself, that thou mayest judge my people, over whomI have made thee king:
- 2Ch 1:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee; andI will give thee riches, and wealth, and honour, such as none of the kings have had that have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like.
- 2Ch 9:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And king Solomon passed all the kings of the earth in riches and wisdom.
- 2Ch 17:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore the LORD stablished the kingdom in his hand; and all Judah brought to Jehoshaphat presents; and he had riches and honour in abundance.
- 2Ch 18:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Jehoshaphat had riches and honour in abundance, and joined affinity with Ahab.
- 2Ch 32:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Hezekiah had exceeding much riches and honour: and he made himself treasuries for silver, and for gold, and for precious stones, and for spices, and for shields, and for all manner of pleasant jewels;
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `osher". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".