The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6258|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||htt(|| ||`attah|
| ||already, last, now, so, then, this time, time, whereas, yet|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 13 Verses|
- 1Ch 17:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now, therefore, thus shall you say to My servant David, 'Thus says the LORD of hosts, "I took you from the pasture, from following the sheep, to be leader over My people Israel.
- 1Ch 17:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now, O LORD, let the word that You have spoken concerning Your servant and concerning his house be established forever, and do as You have spoken.
- 1Ch 17:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now, O LORD, You are God, and have promised this good thing to Your servant.
- 1Ch 17:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And now it has pleased You to bless the house of Your servant, that it may continue forever before You; for You,O LORD, have blessed, and it is blessed forever ."
- 1Ch 21:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- David said to God, "I have sinned greatly, in thatI have done this thing. But now, please take away the iniquity of Your servant, forI have done very foolishly ."
- 1Ch 21:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- either three years of famine, or three months to be swept away before your foes, while the sword of your enemies overtakes you, or else three days of the sword of the LORD, even pestilence in the land, and the angel of the LORD destroying throughout all the territory of Israel .' Now, therefore, consider what answerI shall return to Him who sent me."
- 1Ch 21:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And God sent an angel to Jerusalem to destroy it; but as he was about to destroy it, the LORD saw and was sorry over the calamity, and said to the destroying angel, "It is enough; now relax your hand ." And the angel of the LORD was standing by the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.
- 1Ch 22:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now, my son, the LORD be with you that you may be successful, and build the house of the LORD your God just as He has spoken concerning you.
- 1Ch 22:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God; arise, therefore, and build the sanctuary of the LORD God, so that you may bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD and the holy vessels of God into the house that is to be built for the name of the LORD ."
- 1Ch 28:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "So now, in the sight of all Israel, the assembly of the LORD, and in the hearing of our God, observe and seek after all the commandments of the LORD your God so that you may possess the good land and bequeath it to your sons after you forever.
- 1Ch 28:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Consider now, for the LORD has chosen you to build a house for the sanctuary; be courageous and act ."
- 1Ch 29:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now therefore, our God, we thank You, and praise Your glorious name.
- 1Ch 29:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "SinceI know, O my God, that You try the heart and delight in uprightness, I, in the integrity of my heart, have willingly offered all these things; so now with joyI have seen Your people, who are present here, make their offerings willingly to You.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `attah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".