The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6258|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||htt(|| ||`attah|
| ||already, last, now, so, then, this time, time, whereas, yet|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Da 9:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And now, O Lord our God, who have brought Your people out of the land of Egypt with a mighty hand and have made a name for Yourself, as it is this day --we have sinned, we have been wicked.
- Da 9:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "So now, our God, listen to the prayer of Your servant and to his supplications, and for Your sake, O Lord, let Your face shine on Your desolate sanctuary.
- Da 9:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He gave me instruction and talked with me and said, "O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you insight with understanding.
- Da 10:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He said to me, "O Daniel, man of high esteem, understand the words thatI am about to tell you and stand upright, forI have now been sent to you." And when he had spoken this word to me,I stood up trembling.
- Da 10:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For how can such a servant of my lord talk with such as my lord? As for me, there remains just now no strength in me, nor has any breath been left in me."
- Da 10:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then he said, "Do you understand whyI came to you? ButI shall now return to fight against the prince of Persia; soI am going forth, and behold, the prince of Greece is about to come.
- Da 11:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And nowI will tell you the truth. Behold, three more kings are going to arise in Persia. Then a fourth will gain far more riches than all of them; as soon as he becomes strong through his riches, he will arouse the whole empire against the realm of Greece.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `attah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".