The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6258|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||htt(|| ||`attah|
| ||already, last, now, so, then, this time, time, whereas, yet|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Ezr 9:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But now for a brief moment grace has been shown from the LORD our God, to leave us an escaped remnant and to give us a peg in His holy place, that our God may enlighten our eyes and grant us a little reviving in our bondage.
- Ezr 9:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now, our God, what shall we say after this? For we have forsaken Your commandments,
- Ezr 9:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'So now do not give your daughters to their sons nor take their daughters to your sons, and never seek their peace or their prosperity, that you may be strong and eat the good things of the land and leave it as an inheritance to your sons forever .'
- Ezr 10:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Shecaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, said to Ezra, "We have been unfaithful to our God and have married foreign women from the peoples of the land; yet now there is hope for Israel in spite of this.
- Ezr 10:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "So now let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives and their children, according to the counsel of my lord and of those who tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.
- Ezr 10:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now therefore, make confession to the LORD God of your fathers and do His will; and separate yourselves from the peoples of the land and from the foreign wives ."
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `attah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".