The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6258|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||htt(|| ||`attah|
| ||already, last, now, so, then, this time, time, whereas, yet|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Hag 1:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now therefore, thus says the LORD of hosts, "Consider your ways!
- Hag 2:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Who is left among you who saw this temple in its former glory? And how do you see it now? Does it not seem to you like nothing in comparison?
- Hag 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'But now take courage, Zerubbabel ,' declares the LORD, 'take courage also, Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest, and all you people of the land take courage ,' declares the LORD, 'and work; forI am with you,' declares the LORD of hosts.
- Hag 2:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'But now, do consider from this day onward: before one stone was placed on another in the temple of the LORD,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `attah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".