The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6258|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||htt(|| ||`attah|
| ||already, last, now, so, then, this time, time, whereas, yet|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Mic 4:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will make the lame a remnant And the outcasts a strong nation, And the LORD will reign over them in Mount Zion From now on and forever.
- Mic 4:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now, why do you cry out loudly? Is there no king among you, Or has your counselor perished, That agony has gripped you like a woman in childbirth?
- Mic 4:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Writhe and labor to give birth, Daughter of Zion, Like a woman in childbirth; For now you will go out of the city, Dwell in the field, And go to Babylon. There you will be rescued; There the LORD will redeem you From the hand of your enemies.
- Mic 4:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And now many nations have been assembled against you Who say, 'Let her be polluted, And let our eyes gloat over Zion .'
- Mic 5:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now muster yourselves in troops, daughter of troops; They have laid siege against us; With a rod they will smite the judge of Israel on the cheek.
- Mic 5:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And He will arise and shepherd His flock In the strength of the LORD, In the majesty of the name of the LORD His God. And they will remain, Because at that time He will be great To the ends of the earth.
- Mic 7:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The best of them is like a briar, The most upright like a thorn hedge. The day when you post your watchmen, Your punishment will come. Then their confusion will occur.
- Mic 7:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then my enemy will see, And shame will cover her who said to me, "Where is the LORD your God ?" My eyes will look on her; At that time she will be trampled down Like mire of the streets.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `attah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".