The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6258|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||htt(|| ||`attah|
| ||already, last, now, so, then, this time, time, whereas, yet|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ne 5:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now our flesh is like the flesh of our brothers, our children like their children. Yet behold, we are forcing our sons and our daughters to be slaves, and some of our daughters are forced into bondage already, and we are helpless because our fields and vineyards belong to others ."
- Ne 6:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You have also appointed prophets to proclaim in Jerusalem concerning you, 'A king is in Judah !' And now it will be reported to the king according to these reports. So come now, let us take counsel together ."
- Ne 6:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For all of them were trying to frighten us, thinking, "They will become discouraged with the work and it will not be done ." But now, O God, strengthen my hands.
- Ne 9:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now therefore, our God, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who keeps covenant and lovingkindness, Do not let all the hardship seem insignificant before You, Which has come upon us, our kings, our princes, our priests, our prophets, our fathers and on all Your people, From the days of the kings of Assyria to this day.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `attah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".