The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6293|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||(gp|| ||Paga`|
| ||approach, attack, attacked, came, cut him down, entreat, fall, fell, happen, intercede, interceded, kill, make supplication, meet, meets, met, pleaded, reached, spare, strike the mark, touched, touched and reached, urge|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Jos 2:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- She said to them, "Go to the hill country, so that the pursuers will not happen upon you, and hide yourselves there for three days until the pursuers return. Then afterward you may go on your way ."
- Jos 16:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It went down from Janoah to Ataroth and to Naarah, then reached Jericho and came out at the Jordan.
- Jos 17:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The south side belonged to Ephraim and the north side to Manasseh, and the sea was their border; and they reached to Asher on the north and to Issachar on the east.
- Jos 19:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then their border went up to the west and to Maralah, it then touched Dabbesheth and reached to the brook that is before Jokneam.
- Jos 19:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The border reached to Tabor and Shahazumah and Beth-shemesh, and their border ended at the Jordan; sixteen cities with their villages.
- Jos 19:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and Allammelech and Amad and Mishal; and it reached to Carmel on the west and to Shihor-libnath.
- Jos 19:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It turned toward the east to Beth-dagon and reached to Zebulun, and to the valley of Iphtahel northward to Beth-emek and Neiel; then it proceeded on north to Cabul,
- Jos 19:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the border turned westward to Aznoth-tabor and proceeded from there to Hukkok; and it reached to Zebulun on the south and touched Asher on the west, and to Judah at the Jordan toward the east.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Paga`". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".