The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6297|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rgp|| ||Peger|
| ||carcasses, corpse, corpses, dead, dead bodies, remains|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 31:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And the whole valley of the dead bodies and of the ashes, and all the fields as far as the brook Kidron, to the corner of the Horse Gate toward the east, shall be holy to the LORD; it will not be plucked up or overthrown anymore forever ."
- Jer 33:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'While they are coming to fight with the Chaldeans and to fill them with the corpses of men whomI have slain in My anger and in My wrath, andI have hidden My face from this city because of all their wickedness:
- Jer 41:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now as for the cistern where Ishmael had cast all the corpses of the men whom he had struck down because of Gedaliah, it was the one that King Asa had made on account of Baasha, king of Israel; Ishmael the son of Nethaniah filled it with the slain.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Peger". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".