The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6297|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rgp|| ||Peger|
| ||carcase, corpse, dead body|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 31:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.
- Jer 33:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They come to fight with the Chaldeans, but it is to fill them with the dead bodies of men, whomI have slain in mine anger and in my fury, and for all whose wickednessI have hid my face from this city.
- Jer 41:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the pit wherein Ishmael had cast all the dead bodies of the men, whom he had slain because of Gedaliah, was it which Asa the king had made for fear of Baasha king of Israel: and Ishmael the son of Nethaniah filled it with them that were slain.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Peger". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".