The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6346|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hxp|| ||Pechah|
| ||captains, governor, governor's, governors, official|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 23:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- who were clothed in purple, governors and officials, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding on horses.
- Eze 23:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "She lusted after the Assyrians, governors and officials, the ones near, magnificently dressed, horsemen riding on horses, all of them desirable young men.
- Eze 23:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- the Babylonians and all the Chaldeans, Pekod and Shoa and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them; desirable young men, governors and officials all of them, officers and men of renown, all of them riding on horses.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Pechah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".