The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6346|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hxp|| ||Pechah|
| ||captains, governor, governor's, governors, official|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 51:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And with youI shatter the shepherd and his flock, And with youI shatter the farmer and his team, And with youI shatter governors and prefects.
- Jer 51:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Consecrate the nations against her, The kings of the Medes, Their governors and all their prefects, And every land of their dominion.
- Jer 51:57 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will make her princes and her wise men drunk, Her governors, her prefects and her mighty men, That they may sleep a perpetual sleep and not wake up," Declares the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Pechah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".