The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6346|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hxp|| ||Pechah|
| ||captain, deputies, governor|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 51:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee willI break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee willI break in pieces captains and rulers.
- Jer 51:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Prepare against her the nations with the kings of the Medes, the captains thereof, and all the rulers thereof, and all the land of his dominion.
- Jer 51:57 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Pechah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".