The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6449|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hgsp|| ||Picgah|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- De 3:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- the Arabah also, with the Jordan as a border, from Chinnereth even as far as the sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea, at the foot of the slopes of Pisgah on the east.
- De 3:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Go up to the top of Pisgah and lift up your eyes to the west and north and south and east, and see it with your eyes, for you shall not cross over this Jordan.
- De 4:49 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- with all the Arabah across the Jordan to the east, even as far as the sea of the Arabah, at the foot of the slopes of Pisgah.
- De 34:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And the LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Picgah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".