The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6449|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hgsp|| ||Picgah|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- De 3:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Get thee up into the top of Pisgah, and lift up thine eyes westward, and northward, and southward, and eastward, and behold it with thine eyes: for thou shalt not go over this Jordan.
- De 4:49 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And all the plain on this side Jordan eastward, even unto the sea of the plain, under the springs of Pisgah.
- De 34:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. And the LORD shewed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Picgah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".