The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6571|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||#rp|| ||Parash|
| ||horsemen, horsemen + (01167)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- 1Ki 1:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Adonijah the son of Haggith exalted himself, saying, I will be king: and he prepared him chariots and horsemen, and fifty men to run before him.
- 1Ki 4:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Solomon had forty thousand stalls of horses for his chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen.
- 1Ki 9:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And all the cities of store that Solomon had, and cities for his chariots, and cities for his horsemen, and that which Solomon desired to build in Jerusalem, and in Lebanon, and in all the land of his dominion.
- 1Ki 9:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But of the children of Israel did Solomon make no bondmen: but they were men of war, and his servants, and his princes, and his captains, and rulers of his chariots, and his horsemen.
- 1Ki 10:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Solomon gathered together chariots and horsemen: and he had a thousand and four hundred chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen, whom he bestowed in the cities for chariots, and with the king at Jerusalem.
- 1Ki 20:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they slew every one his man: and the Syrians fled; and Israel pursued them: and Benhadad the king of Syria escaped on an horse with the horsemen.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Parash". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".