The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6571|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||#rp|| ||Parash|
| ||horsemen, horsemen + (01167)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- 2Ch 1:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Solomon gathered chariots and horsemen: and he had a thousand and four hundred chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen, which he placed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.
- 2Ch 8:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Baalath, and all the store cities that Solomon had, and all the chariot cities, and the cities of the horsemen, and all that Solomon desired to build in Jerusalem, and in Lebanon, and throughout all the land of his dominion.
- 2Ch 8:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But of the children of Israel did Solomon make no servants for his work; but they were men of war, and chief of his captains, and captains of his chariots and horsemen.
- 2Ch 9:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Solomon had four thousand stalls for horses and chariots, and twelve thousand horsemen; whom he bestowed in the chariot cities, and with the king at Jerusalem.
- 2Ch 12:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- With twelve hundred chariots, and threescore thousand horsemen: and the people were without number that came with him out of Egypt; the Lubims, the Sukkiims, and the Ethiopians.
- 2Ch 16:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Were not the Ethiopians and the Lubims a huge host, with very many chariots and horsemen? yet, because thou didst rely on the LORD, he delivered them into thine hand.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Parash". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".