The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6571|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||#rp|| ||Parash|
| ||horsemen, horsemen + (01167)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Sa 1:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the young man that told him said, AsI happened by chance upon mount Gilboa, behold, Saul leaned upon his spear; and, lo, the chariots and horsemen followed hard after him.
- 2Sa 8:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven hundred horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen: and David houghed all the chariot horses, but reserved of them for an hundred chariots.
- 2Sa 10:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew the men of seven hundred chariots of the Syrians, and forty thousand horsemen, and smote Shobach the captain of their host, who died there.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Parash". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".