The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6571|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||#rp|| ||Parash|
| ||cavalry, horseman, horsemen, horses, steeds, war horses|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Eze 23:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- who were clothed in purple, governors and officials, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding on horses.
- Eze 23:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "She lusted after the Assyrians, governors and officials, the ones near, magnificently dressed, horsemen riding on horses, all of them desirable young men.
- Eze 26:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I will bring upon Tyre from the north Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, king of kings, with horses, chariots, cavalry and a great army.
- Eze 26:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Because of the multitude of his horses, the dust raised by them will cover you; your walls will shake at the noise of cavalry and wagons and chariots when he enters your gates as men enter a city that is breached.
- Eze 27:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Those from Beth-togarmah gave horses and war horses and mules for your wares.
- Eze 38:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, andI will bring you out, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them splendidly attired, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them wielding swords;
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Parash". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".