The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6571|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||#rp|| ||Parash|
| ||horsemen, horsemen + (01167)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Eze 23:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Which were clothed with blue, captains and rulers, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding upon horses.
- Eze 23:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- She doted upon the Assyrians her neighbours, captains and rulers clothed most gorgeously, horsemen riding upon horses, all of them desirable young men.
- Eze 26:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold,I will bring upon Tyrus Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, a king of kings, from the north, with horses, and with chariots, and with horsemen, and companies, and much people.
- Eze 26:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- By reason of the abundance of his horses their dust shall cover thee: thy walls shall shake at the noise of the horsemen, and of the wheels, and of the chariots, when he shall enter into thy gates, as men enter into a city wherein is made a breach.
- Eze 27:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They of the house of Togarmah traded in thy fairs with horses and horsemen and mules.
- Eze 38:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, andI will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Parash". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".