The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6571|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||#rp|| ||Parash|
| ||horsemen, horsemen + (01167)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Isa 21:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:
- Isa 21:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.
- Isa 22:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Elam bare the quiver with chariots of men and horsemen, and Kir uncovered the shield.
- Isa 22:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it shall come to pass, that thy choicest valleys shall be full of chariots, and the horsemen shall set themselves in array at the gate.
- Isa 28:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Bread corn is bruised; because he will not ever be threshing it, nor break it with the wheel of his cart, nor bruise it with his horsemen.
- Isa 31:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!
- Isa 36:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- How then wilt thou turn away the face of one captain of the least of my master's servants, and put thy trust on Egypt for chariots and for horsemen?
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Parash". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".