The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6578|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||trp|| ||P@rath|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Jer 13:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Take the waistband that you have bought, which is around your waist, and arise, go to the Euphrates and hide it there in a crevice of the rock ."
- Jer 13:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- SoI went and hid it by the Euphrates, as the LORD had commanded me.
- Jer 13:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- After many days the LORD said to me, "Arise, go to the Euphrates and take from there the waistband whichI commanded you to hide there ."
- Jer 13:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ThenI went to the Euphrates and dug, andI took the waistband from the place whereI had hidden it; and lo, the waistband was ruined, it was totally worthless.
- Jer 46:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- To Egypt, concerning the army of Pharaoh Neco king of Egypt, which was by the Euphrates River at Carchemish, which Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon defeated in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah, king of Judah:
- Jer 46:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Let not the swift man flee, Nor the mighty man escape; In the north beside the river Euphrates They have stumbled and fallen.
- Jer 46:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For that day belongs to the Lord GOD of hosts, A day of vengeance, so as to avenge Himself on His foes; And the sword will devour and be satiated And drink its fill of their blood; For there will be a slaughter for the Lord GOD of hosts, In the land of the north by the river Euphrates.
- Jer 51:63 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And as soon as you finish reading this scroll, you will tie a stone to it and throw it into the middle of the Euphrates,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for P@rath". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".
| Powered by LightSpeed Technology|
Copyright © 2001-2019, StudyLight.org