The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6578|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||trp|| ||P@rath|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Jer 13:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Take the girdle that thou hast got, which is upon thy loins, and arise, go to Euphrates, and hide it there in a hole of the rock.
- Jer 13:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- SoI went, and hid it by Euphrates, as the LORD commanded me.
- Jer 13:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass after many days, that the LORD said unto me, Arise, go to Euphrates, and take the girdle from thence, whichI commanded thee to hide there.
- Jer 13:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ThenI went to Euphrates, and digged, and took the girdle from the place whereI had hid it: and, behold, the girdle was marred, it was profitable for nothing.
- Jer 46:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Against Egypt, against the army of Pharaohnecho king of Egypt, which was by the river Euphrates in Carchemish, which Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon smote in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah.
- Jer 46:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Let not the swift flee away, nor the mighty man escape; they shall stumble, and fall toward the north by the river Euphrates.
- Jer 46:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates.
- Jer 51:63 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it shall be, when thou hast made an end of reading this book, that thou shalt bind a stone to it, and cast it into the midst of Euphrates:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for P@rath". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".