The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6622|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rtp|| ||Pathar|
| ||interpret, interpreted|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Ge 40:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then they said to him, "We have had a dream and there is no one to interpret it." Then Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell it to me, please ."
- Ge 40:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When the chief baker saw that he had interpreted favorably, he said to Joseph, "I also saw in my dream, and behold, there were three baskets of white bread on my head;
- Ge 40:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- but he hanged the chief baker, just as Joseph had interpreted to them.
- Ge 41:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now in the morning his spirit was troubled, so he sent and called for all the magicians of Egypt, and all its wise men. And Pharaoh told them his dreams, but there was no one who could interpret them to Pharaoh.
- Ge 41:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now a Hebrew youth was with us there, a servant of the captain of the bodyguard, and we related them to him, and he interpreted our dreams for us. To each one he interpreted according to his own dream.
- Ge 41:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And just as he interpreted for us, so it happened; he restored me in my office, but he hanged him."
- Ge 41:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Pharaoh said to Joseph, "I have had a dream, but no one can interpret it; andI have heard it said about you, that when you hear a dream you can interpret it."
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Pathar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".