The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6622|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rtp|| ||Pathar|
| ||interpret, interpretation|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Ge 40:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them,I pray you.
- Ge 40:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, he said unto Joseph,I also was in my dream, and, behold,I had three white baskets on my head:
- Ge 40:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But he hanged the chief baker: as Joseph had interpreted to them.
- Ge 41:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass in the morning that his spirit was troubled; and he sent and called for all the magicians of Egypt, and all the wise men thereof: and Pharaoh told them his dream; but there was none that could interpret them unto Pharaoh.
- Ge 41:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And there was there with us a young man, an Hebrew, servant to the captain of the guard; and we told him, and he interpreted to us our dreams; to each man according to his dream he did interpret.
- Ge 41:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass, as he interpreted to us, so it was; me he restored unto mine office, and him he hanged.
- Ge 41:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Pharaoh said unto Joseph,I have dreamed a dream, and there is none that can interpret it: andI have heard say of thee, that thou canst understand a dream to interpret it.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Pathar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".