The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6912|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rbq|| ||Qabar|
| ||burial, buried, buriers have buried, bury, burying, surely bury|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jos 24:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they buried him in the territory of his inheritance in Timnath-serah, which is in the hill country of Ephraim, on the north of Mount Gaash.
- Jos 24:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now they buried the bones of Joseph, which the sons of Israel brought up from Egypt, at Shechem, in the piece of ground which Jacob had bought from the sons of Hamor the father of Shechem for one hundred pieces of money; and they became the inheritance of Joseph's sons.
- Jos 24:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Eleazar the son of Aaron died; and they buried him at Gibeah of Phinehas his son, which was given him in the hill country of Ephraim.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qabar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".