The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6918|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||#wdq|| ||Qadowsh|
| ||Holy, Holy One, consecrated, holy, holy one, holy ones, one is holy, saints|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Nu 5:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and the priest shall take holy water in an earthenware vessel; and he shall take some of the dust that is on the floor of the tabernacle and put it into the water.
- Nu 6:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'All the days of his vow of separation no razor shall pass over his head. He shall be holy until the days are fulfilled for which he separated himself to the LORD; he shall let the locks of hair on his head grow long.
- Nu 6:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'All the days of his separation he is holy to the LORD.
- Nu 15:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- so that you may remember to do all My commandments and be holy to your God.
- Nu 16:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They assembled together against Moses and Aaron, and said to them, "You have gone far enough, for all the congregation are holy, every one of them, and the LORD is in their midst; so why do you exalt yourselves above the assembly of the LORD ?"
- Nu 16:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and he spoke to Korah and all his company, saying, "Tomorrow morning the LORD will show who is His, and who is holy, and will bring him near to Himself; even the one whom He will choose, He will bring near to Himself.
- Nu 16:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and put fire in them, and lay incense upon them in the presence of the LORD tomorrow; and the man whom the LORD chooses shall be the one who is holy. You have gone far enough, you sons of Levi !"
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qadowsh". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".
| Powered by LightSpeed Technology|
Copyright © 2001-2019, StudyLight.org