The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6947|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||(nrb #dq|| ||Qadesh Barnea`|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- De 1:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It is eleven days' journey from Horeb by the way of Mount Seir to Kadesh-barnea.
- De 1:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Then we set out from Horeb, and went through all that great and terrible wilderness which you saw on the way to the hill country of the Amorites, just as the LORD our God had commanded us; and we came to Kadesh-barnea.
- De 2:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now the time that it took for us to come from Kadesh-barnea until we crossed over the brook Zered was thirty-eight years, until all the generation of the men of war perished from within the camp, as the LORD had sworn to them.
- De 9:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "When the LORD sent you from Kadesh-barnea, saying, 'Go up and possess the land whichI have given you,' then you rebelled against the command of the LORD your God; you neither believed Him nor listened to His voice.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qadesh Barnea`". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".