The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6947|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||(nrb #dq|| ||Qadesh Barnea`|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- De 1:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- (There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by the way of mount Seir unto Kadeshbarnea.)
- De 1:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And when we departed from Horeb, we went through all that great and terrible wilderness, which ye saw by the way of the mountain of the Amorites, as the LORD our God commanded us; and we came to Kadeshbarnea.
- De 2:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the space in which we came from Kadeshbarnea, until we were come over the brook Zered, was thirty and eight years; until all the generation of the men of war were wasted out from among the host, as the LORD sware unto them.
- De 9:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Likewise when the LORD sent you from Kadeshbarnea, saying, Go up and possess the land whichI have given you; then ye rebelled against the commandment of the LORD your God, and ye believed him not, nor hearkened to his voice.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qadesh Barnea`". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".