The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6947|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||(nrb #dq|| ||Qadesh Barnea`|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Jos 10:41 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Joshua struck them from Kadesh-barnea even as far as Gaza, and all the country of Goshen even as far as Gibeon.
- Jos 14:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the sons of Judah drew near to Joshua in Gilgal, and Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenizzite said to him, "You know the word which the LORD spoke to Moses the man of God concerning you and me in Kadesh-barnea.
- Jos 14:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I was forty years old when Moses the servant of the LORD sent me from Kadesh-barnea to spy out the land, andI brought word back to him as it was in my heart.
- Jos 15:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then it proceeded southward to the ascent of Akrabbim and continued to Zin, then went up by the south of Kadesh-barnea and continued to Hezron, and went up to Addar and turned about to Karka.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qadesh Barnea`". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".