The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6947|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||(nrb #dq|| ||Qadesh Barnea`|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Jos 10:41 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Joshua smote them from Kadeshbarnea even unto Gaza, and all the country of Goshen, even unto Gibeon.
- Jos 14:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the children of Judah came unto Joshua in Gilgal: and Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite said unto him, Thou knowest the thing that the LORD said unto Moses the man of God concerning me and thee in Kadeshbarnea.
- Jos 14:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Forty years old wasI when Moses the servant of the LORD sent me from Kadeshbarnea to espy out the land; andI brought him word again as it was in mine heart.
- Jos 15:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it went out to the south side to Maalehacrabbim, and passed along to Zin, and ascended up on the south side unto Kadeshbarnea, and passed along to Hezron, and went up to Adar, and fetched a compass to Karkaa:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Qadesh Barnea`". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".